About the content on greeting-card-messages.com (GCM)
- You may use the greeting card messages on GCM to WRITE in greeting cards that you send to friends and family. You may copy exactly or modify a message when writing it in your greeting card. When doing so you may only do so for personal use and not for commercial(business) or purposes.
- It is prohibited to COPY and PASTE (replicate) content from GCM to ANY other website, online service or offline media regardless of whether or not you make reference to or provide credit to GCM. In addition to copy and pasting, refactoring messages (swapping out/changing words in an attempt to make the messages your own) is also not permissible.
- A small team at GCM have have created all messages in there entirety and holds the the copyright to all the greeting card messages on this site.
GCM copyright statement
- Breaching a company or person's copyright is illegal.
- If you are attempting to create a scraper site please note that you'll quickly be detected by the larger search engines.
- Our site is protected by www.copyscape.com - watch video demo.
GCM copyright policy
In cases in which we detect that GCM copyright has been infringed upon we will always attempt to notify the person and or websites and request that the copyrighted material be removed within 30 days. In cases of no response or refusal we will always pursue other avenues to have the copyrighted material removed. We will take action and choose one or more of the following options:
- Contacting the web hosting provider in which the copyrighted material is hosted on detailing all facts and requesting that all pages be removed immediately
- Sites that participate in the Google Adsense program will be reported using the official Google Adsense policy violation form
- Report the offending page and or site to be removed from Google search index using the official Google content removal form on the basis of copyright infringement
At any time you may promote online or offline a link to www.greeting-card-messages.com - This would not be in breach of GCM copyright.